Infopie offers various comprehensive manual testing services to ensure that the final delivery meets the expected quality standard. Our team performs the testing at every step and log & track the defects in tool to make sure development team close all the defects and nothing is missed out.
Our Team performs all types of testing required like:
- GUI Testing & Functional Testing
- Database Testing & Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing & Performance Testing
- End to End System Integration Testing
Mobile App Testing:
Infopie has well experienced Mobile App testing engineers who look into functional and non-functional features of application. We also look into all mobile technology specifics features like mobile gestures, screen resolutions and various external factors that may hamper the mobile app work.
Our Mobile app testing services include:
- Functional Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- User Experience Testing
- Localization Testing
- Mobile Performance Testing
- Mobile Compatibility Testing
Selenium as a popular open-source tool for automating web application testing, for performing functional regression automation, and to develop and maintain automated test suites.
Main advantages of using Selenium:
- Since it’s portable across all platforms and often doesn’t require learning new languages, it allows for a great flexibility.
- Selenium integrates easily with various development platforms such as Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, QMetry, SauceLabs, explorer, Linux etc.
- Parallel testing with Selenium Grid allows developers to receive feedback much faster and work on the changes right away instead of waiting for a test result.
If a website/application not tested properly for performance, chances of crashing it are very high which is the most concerned issue for the product owner. Infopie QA team do the extensive performance testing of the website to make sure the product withstands the extensive load during the pick hours and is thoroughly optimized.
Our Performance Testing Services include:
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Volume Testing
- Stability Testing
Test Automation helps to improve the delivery efficiency, extends wide test coverage within short period and saves efforts and cost by avoiding repetitive manual testing. Our software testing methodologies include in-house automation tools and frameworks to ensure that each build produced is defect free and gives the best desired quality.
Below are or test automation services:
- Test Automation assessment and strategy development
- Test environment set up and configuration
- Test case scripting & Automated generation of test data
- Automated UI & API Testing & Performance Testing
- Regression Automation Testing
Our Test Automation Service includes:
- Test Automation Assessment and planning
- Framework Development, Integration, Customization, Review & Analysis
- Automated Test Suite Development & Maintenance
- Automated Selenium Migration Services (Migrate2Selenium platform)